DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3/X360 - January 15th, 2013)
With the avalanche of quality games burying us at the end of this year, it’s important not to forget that there will be no breathing room for your quickly dissipating money once the new year rolls around.
Case in point: January’s release of DmC, the first of many from 2013’s list of Must-Own Games. I can hardly pay attention to 2012’s Must-Own’s with events like Tokyo Game Show informing me on how exactly I’ll go broke in the future. Seriously, Borderlands 2 is watching me over my shoulder — a disdainful, cel-shaded sneer on its face — as I write this. I gotta get back to her (you know how she gets).
I’ll leave you with this brand new DmC trailer from TGS. Seeing how games are marketed in other countries will do you good. Trust me, it’ll make you worldly (or something).
- sunakocahill likes this
- xanxusvongola reblogged this from clubedoscanalhaas
- automotiveprincess reblogged this from theredherb
- dmc99 reblogged this from theredherb
- atomicry reblogged this from keity-14
- atomicry likes this
- keity-14 reblogged this from theredherb
- darknightroobs reblogged this from theredherb
- clubedoscanalhaas reblogged this from theredherb
- mikezackarius reblogged this from theredherb
- theredherb posted this